Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Fullness of Life

This is the fullness of life. This has been my past month: Finding peace and joy everywhere.
In great grandmas and watermelon


In trips to the pool with daddy and trips to the pool without daddy...

In hiding from tornado sirens in a safe, dry basement. 

In a brother's reading for the library program.


 In visits with cousins

In getting dressed up for no good reason

And even in cuddling the sick away.

I went to my wonderful counselor.
He said I don't have to know all the right answers and know exactly what to do. That life is lived in this moment and we are not promised the future, so we can't spend every moment trapped worrying about it.
I'm glad.
It set me free to just be.
And today I was able to be: present, Joyful, grateful, and loved.
It was a beautiful day. 
A gift from Jesus, who whispered I am His and completely loved, a part of His fellowship and set free to Life Abundant!  

1 comment: